Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Still "dieting", still no weight loss

Ok, so I am still not eating bread (does not include pizza) or white rice. Oh, and I changed it to not eating WHITE bread. Because I did have some hamburgers with whole wheat buns the other week. The next thing I need to give up is fried food. I did this once before, so it shouldn't be so hard. The white bread and white rice wasn't too hard either.

Still no weight loss, as I am still hovering above 150. Ugh. I'm thinking now that I may actually NEED surgery to get rid of the extra skin. :( WTF. But then again I'm not doing any ab stuff or any other exercising other than running a few times a week. haha But you'd THINK that by going cold turkey on things that I used to eat in excess PLUS running would produce some type of results...

We have another 5K coming up this weekend. And speaking of races, the Biggest Loser just aired their "marathon" episode of the final 4 contestants running the marathon in CA. The winner was the "fat-kid-turned-runner" who 2 weeks prior, said he could do a 5K in 21 minutes. Unbelievable! Well, he finished the 26.2 miles in 4 hours and 4 minutes. Not bad for someone who was morbidly obese 5 months ago. That's just amazing. I'm jealous and inspired, but really... what else are you going to do at the biggest loser ranch than work out and eat right? That's your job! If that was my job, I'd be running marathons, too! I say that as I eat my pizza and ice cream while watching the Biggest Loser....

No comments: