Wednesday, May 28, 2008

more fluff

I attempted to draw last night, but it was a sad attempt. At least I did SOMEthing, so for that I am proud of myself. I was also pretty darn tired, which might have been why I was not feelin' the muse... Also, I think I spent too much time trying to find something to draw where I should have just picked something up and drew it. Simple as that. I don't know what I was looking for.

At first I wanted to draw a "room-scape" from one of these Interior Design magazines I brought home from work, but nothing spoke to me. Then I picked up an ol
d issue of Giant Robot and tried to find something wacky in there, but, nothing. Then i got into reading one of the articles about Rubix cubes and got waaay of track... Then I realized reading makes me sleepy, so turned the page and just drew these two guys heads. And then when that got old, I sketched a sleeping Mac.

Here it is along with some photos around Savannah I took earlier this year...

No comments: